Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year 2014 NEW DIGIS!

Thank you so much for everyone who supports my youtube channel, the shop, and the blog!  You all are awesome and totally rock!  I want to send a special out out of thanks to my IT Girl design team members and guests!  You ladies totally did up the images last year and I loved teh creativity in your projects!  You made my images look GOOOOOOOOD! WOOT!  I will leave the IT links below.  Run over, sub, and enjoy tons of great projects!

On to more BIG NEWS!
The new January Talula Girl Digi release is here!  Yes, there are 5, count them 5 new digis, available in my zibbet shop.  Just click here to check them out in-shop!   I've also attached the release video here so you can check out the new images!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.