Sunday, June 30, 2013

It's official- Digi image release on my etsy shop!

Talula Emily Girl future release copyright J. Denman 2013
I've taken the plunge ladies and gents!  I've uploaded 6 of my digital images up in my etsy shop.  I hope you enjoy the images.  Stop by the shop and check them out!  http://jamilola.etsy.com

I want to thank a few ladies that follow my youtube channel.  I want to thank MsCookie.  She was awesome in testing out a few of my digital images ( Talula Thick Girl -Sexy Boots). She created a couple of projects.  Check out her yt channel.

I'd also like to thank Crafticakes7.  She was kind enough to test my Talula Angel Girl image and create a project. Run on over and look at her work.

Additionally, I wanted to thank Iammama24 for trying out my Talula Cupcake Princess Girl.  Go check out her channel as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.